We all have visions and dreams, goals and plans, so why not turn them into online reality?
Before you get started with Ucraft we kindly recommend watching this Introductory Video Tutorial or scroll down for the step by step guide.
(learn and master Ucraft: 10 min. video)
Steps To Get Started:
- Click on Get Started button on our homepage www.ucraft.com
- Choose your website type: Free Landing Page, Website or Ecommerce
- Select the best template that suits your needs
- Enter a subdomain, like: mystore.ucraft.me (connect your domain later for free)
- Create an account with your email or via your social accounts: FB/G+
After completing the steps above the system will redirect you to your Edit Mode URL available under the subdomain you entered during the starting wizard above:
Edit Mode URL example: mystore.ucraft.me/edit
At this point your website is already accessible(with the preselected template) to the public via your Public Mode URL, which you can share to social networks, send to your friends directly or even submit to Google Search:
Public Mode URL example: mystore.ucraft.me
Continue reading to learn more about the Edit mode of Ucraft and what will be available for you once you get there.